There’s no getting around the changing seasons in Justin, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your heating system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to schedule annual furnace service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, to include:
- Furnace Service. Many homeowners only associate furnace service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up performed can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that may help you save on your monthly heating expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a few degrees may help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty clear, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, switching furnace filters every month or two during the heating season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your furnace.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your heated air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the warm air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Pepper AC & Htg Inc technician drops by for your annual furnace service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few basic ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures drop in Justin. Whether you’re calling to set up annual furnace service or simply want to know which furnace filter is ideal for your system, give the experts at Pepper AC & Htg Inc a call at 940-202-1184 to start saving a little more today.