Is the upcoming year the year of an upgraded, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an excellent investment. And by taking time to find the right make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for many years
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Pepper AC & Heat boasts a reputation for expert furnace installation in Justin. We use our years of experience to help you find brands and features that offer improved performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But don’t wait, as this offer is only available until February 2nd, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 940-202-1184 when you want to request your free 2024 furnace quote!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
Like any utility system, you’ll want to consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. Influences could be things like:
- Size of the Furnace: Large or multistory homes should install a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A skilled technician will know how to determine the best size furnace according to your specific heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Higher efficiency furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, lowering energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance means higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that could be!
- Additional Features: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically a little more expensive up front. But it’s also true, however, that such features can make controlling your HVAC system a lot easier.
The key takeaway is that furnace installation is not just about the initial cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you don’t want to wait until your current furnace is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
Four Benefits of New Furnace Installation
Getting a new furnace can deliver so much more for you and your home than just reliable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits like:
- High energy efficiency means lower bills: Modern furnaces are designed with strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Stronger performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can fine-tine their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the desired temperature.
- Compatibility with smart accessories: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like modern thermostats, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce mold spores or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with Pepper AC & Heat and New Furnace Installation
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With some assistance from Pepper AC & Heat, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will keep at it until we find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a cozier note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.