As springtime rolls around, you might be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Justin? Particularly if your cooling equipment is up-to-date or was running well last year.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new automobile and never have to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same applies for your AC. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can break down.
Having your system checked annually by a Pepper AC & Heat technician can help spot small issues before they become large breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your cooling system is located outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service intricate internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate in your system can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these problems can cause higher energy use—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could extend your equipment’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and might even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps spot little troubles before they lead to big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly examine parts and complete a set of AC performance verifications. These in-depth procedures often allow us to identify problems before they turn into big problems that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free operation throughout the season. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is ready to provide worry-free cooling. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your system is open to advanced breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC tune-up should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll examine the subsequent spots and pieces:
- Complete equipment state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Right Away with Pepper AC & Heat
Now is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Pepper AC & Heat pros a ring at 940-202-1184 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, don’t forget to browse our discount offers for savings on your next maintenance.