As warmer weather rolls around, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Justin? Particularly if your cooling system is recently purchased or was cooling good last season.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never expect to book any maintenance for it, such as getting new oil or purchasing new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can develop leaks and its moving parts can wear out.
Having your system examined seasonally by a Pepper AC & Htg Inc technician can help locate little troubles before they turn into major meltdowns. (And cause your AC to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outside, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively decrease your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a professional to service delicate internal components.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that build up in your equipment can push it to work harder and lower airflow. Both these problems can lead to elevated energy consumption—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could prolong your equipment’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and might even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly electricity expenses and in the long-term, as you won’t have to replace your equipment as quickly.
- It helps determine little problems before they turn into large, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will carefully examine pieces and perform a set of AC performance tests. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to identify problems before they turn into large problems that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps guarantee trouble-free comfort throughout the season. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is prepped to provide worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the wisest approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your system is open to advanced breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC tune-up should include an inspection and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll check the ensuing spots and components:
- Complete system order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Service Immediately with Pepper AC & Htg Inc
Now is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Pepper AC & Htg Inc pros a shout at 940-202-1184 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we visit your residence, don’t forget to check our special offers for savings on your upcoming tune-up.