During the cooler Justin months, your furnace is your best friend—except for when your furnace breaks down and evolves into your worst enemy. Hopefully, this won’t occur in your house, keeping you and your furnace on friendly terms. However, if it occurs, a simple call to Pepper AC & Htg Inc will help bring warm and comfort back into your house in no time. We’ve got some indicators you should watch for to help you decide if you’re in need a furnace repair—hopefully before you are faced with an emergency repair job. Call Pepper AC & Htg Inc as soon as possible if you observe any of these issues:
- You smell gas. Shut down your furnace instantly and shut off its gas supply if you smell gas. Don’t light a match or anything else that produces a flame and leave the lights off until your furnace can be inspected by a qualified technician or your gas company.
- Your home is too chilly. If you’re repeatedly turning up the thermostat, yet you remain cold, a furnace repair might be necessary. While this could be a sign of a problem with your thermostat, it could also mean your furnace is not big enough for your house.
- Your furnace is noisy. If you observe a change in the sounds coming from your furnace and it’s become noisier than usual, it’s probably time for a repair visit.
- Your utility bill is climbing without increased usage. If you’re working your furnace as you usually do but recognize an increase in your utility costs, there are a variety of different problems you could be experiencing. Your professional from Pepper AC & Htg Inc can identify what the problem is.
- Your blower isn’t working correctly. If your blower isn’t running enough or, on the other hand, is running consistently, you could have a problem. It could be a something as small as an air filter problem or something as big as a motor problem. We’ll help you figure it out.
Now that you know how to recognize when you need a furnace repair, call us and our team can help. If your furnace is running fine, keep it that way with a preventive maintenance visit. Just call Pepper AC & Htg Inc at 940-202-1184 or schedule an appointment with us online.