While your Lennox® HVAC equipment can’t chat with you, it possesses a process to tell you about a furnace error.
Its control board has two LED lights that can share a fault code. Based on the fault, your heater might display continuous or flashing lights.
Though there are some simple furnace repairs you can take care of yourself, the majority of tasks are best handled by HVAC technicians. When your heater will not start or provide warm air, get in touch with Pepper AC & Heat at 940-202-1184 for skilled furnace repair in Justin.
Our experts will quickly identify and handle the issue, even if you don’t own a Lennox heating system. We can fix all kinds or models—and get the warmth returned to your home fast.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Heater Mean?
Your furnace depends on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also works these lights to let you know it’s heating correctly.
Regular operation consists of:
- Simultaneous slow flash—heater heating like it should.
- Simultaneous fast flash—heating system is starting to call for heat.
If you realize that a single light flashing slowly and the other flashing quickly, your heater may have a low flame signal. This can take place even when your furnace is running correctly. It indicates the flame sensing rod could need to be cleaned or in the bad area on the burner. Call us at 940-202-1184 for support.
Here are several other of the most routine faults for Lennox HVAC systems.
Heating System Won’t Start
Here are some of the light sequences you could see when your furnace won’t turn on or keep heating. The bulk of these problems have to be handled by a technician, like one from Pepper AC & Heat.
- All LED lights are off. This signifies your HVAC system might not have power. Go to the breaker box to ensure the furnace fuse is not triggered. You should reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” area. If it promptly turns off following a reset, don’t touch the breaker and get in touch with us us at 940-202-1184.
- A single light is stable and the other is flickering slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is may be malfunctioning. The switch is an essential safety guard that assists in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to take care of this malfunction yourself.
- An individual light is flashing rapidly and the other is blinking slowly. This typically indicates power polarity has been transposed. Your heater might have a wiring fault that requires specialized assistance from Pepper AC & Heat.
- Both lights are blinking slowly. This indicates your heater’s blower motor likely isn’t running. This piece distributes warm air from the furnace into your house. We can assist in figuring out what’s causing a problem with this part.
- One light is blinking slowly and the other is blinking fast. This signifies your heater may have low voltage or a short circuit. Contact our specialists at 940-202-1184 for assistance.
- One light is flashing on, on, off while the other flashes on, off, on. This indicates there might be a malfunction with your heating system’s motherboard or wiring. Pepper AC & Heat can determine the issue and handle it.
- The duo of lights are using alternating slow blinks. This signifies your HVAC system likely has a flame failure. There might be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Reach out to us at 940-202-1184 for support.
- A single light flickers slowly while the other remains continuous. This usually means your heating system’s limit switch is experiencing an error. The switch prevents your HVAC equipment from getting too hot. Get in touch with the pros at Pepper AC & Heat for support.
Heating System Blower Runs But No Heat
Here’s what might be at fault when you hear your heating system’s blower fan running, but you aren’t gaining any warm air.
- Both lights are showing alternate fast flickers. This means your furnace ignitor may not be in working order. This component kindles energy in your heater to produce warmth and should be repaired by an expert from Pepper AC & Heat.
Trust Us for Professional Furnace Repair
When you need to get your heating system repaired without delay, depend on the professionals at Pepper AC & Heat. Our techs will take care of the issue right away and have your rooms feeling comfortable again in no time. Get in touch with us at 940-202-1184 or contact us online to request an appointment today.